- Colour4/5 - medium brown
- Lenght25cm - Short
ENORA professional styling head
€55.83 tax excl.
Our Enora professional styling head is the ideal product for apprenticeship students in hairdressing school (CAP/BP) who wish to deepen their different hairdressing techniques.
This 100% natural hair mannequin head is ideal for your special hairdressing training courses, but also coloring, balayage and highlights.
Our Enora mannequin head has a hair length of 30cm, which is about 3-4 stages of cutting, ideal for learning to cut for a hairdresser. This product has an average density of 200-220cm/hair. It is a realistic density that allows you to achieve all types of cuts and hairstyles.
You can also perform balayage and ombre techniques on our professional Enora styling head; the hair of this mannequin head is 100% natural, of Indian origin. You can also color this mannequin head, its 6.34 tone level allows you to practice both coloring and balayage techniques. Each hairdressing equipment must be chosen specifically according to your needs: 100% natural, human hair styling heads for coloring, for cutting techniques with professional clippers on a male mannequin, for learning to cut on curly hair , afro....
You can find white hair on this 100% natural, human hair styling head. It is completely normal and it even guarantees the quality of the hair: women in India shave their heads 1 to 2 times in their life in order to offer their hair to Chiva. These human hairs are collected by Hindu temples to be sold (or given away) on the market. This is why our styling heads have white hair, the women who make an offering of their hair also have white hair!
Our Enora professional styling head is part of the basic range, the best value for money from Exalto for the hairdresser or trainer. We have an equivalent of this mannequin head in the premium range: the Juliette mannequin head has the same characteristics as Enora,it just has more density and a darker shade (tone level 4/5). We recommend that you practice on this professional styling head for your voluminous cut trainings, for your balayage techniques or for perm techniques.
We also have an equivalent of the Enora styling head in the eco range: our Leslie mannequin head also has 100% natural quality dark blond hair. Its density is much lower, which is why it has a more attractive price for hairdressers or trainers who still wishes to work on a professional quality product, but on a budget.
All our mannequin heads, whatever the range, feature natural hair, of Indian origin, with good value for money.
Exalto makes it a point of honor to provide you with the best quality hair at affordable prices ! That's why our styling mannequin heads need to be shampooned and cared for after each use. Natural, human hair of our professional styling heads must be treated with care so that their length, density and quality can be maintained over time.
Last but not least, all our professional training heads are one-of-a-kind models, each human hair implant is handmade, and each men's mannequin head is thought out and designed in France by our team.
The delivery of our professional hair styling heads and all the accessories takes around 2 to 3 working days in France (free shipping for orders over €220).
The delivery of our 100% natural hair styling heads and all the accessories for hairdressers takes around 3 to 7 days in Europe (free shipping for orders over €220).
Find out more about our hairdressing equipment: delivery times, care and maintenance here.
Here you'll find the right hairdressing equipment (vice, tripod, for stable styling) to use with our professional styling equipment (100% natural hair women's styling heads, women's hair for coloring, cutting curls, afro, men's cuts...).
All our products are handmade, so it's perfectly normal for you to experience slight changes from one product to another:
- Our mannequin heads also have white hair, which is completely normal. They come from women in India who give their hair to Chiva. These women have white hair just like us, which is why you will certainly see some on our styling heads.
- As our products are made by hand, the faces of our styling heads sometimes have a few small marks that can easily be removed with soap or nail varnish remover!
- Sometimes you'll see little white flakes on the scalp of your styling head, but don't worry, these are just little specks of glue.
- Occasionally, the hair on your mannequin head may be slightly sticky, in which case we've put too much conditioner on the hair. Don't hesitate to wash your mannequin head once to remove the excess product.
- The hair on your mannequin heads may gradually fall out over time, which is completely normal.
What's not normal?
It may happen that the head has visible problems when you unpack it (implantation, deformation...), send us an email on email@example.com accompanied by photos so that we can advise you as best we can.
Do not use your product (application of products, colour, hairspray, haircut, etc.) if you wish to return it.
Steps to take:
- Apply shampoo and conditioner after each use
- Brush your head gently with a suitable brush from the scalp to the ends.
- Before colouring or bleaching your mannequin head, test a strand of hair to check that the technique used is suitable for the hair
- Apply a heat protector before using heating appliances on your hair
What not to do:
- Do not attempt to bleach a mannequin head of hair above a tone height of 8
- Do not attempt to bleach a mannequin head with yak hair or synthetics
- Do not use heaters (straighteners, etc.) at more than 200 degrees.
- Avoid bleaching or colouring your hair for buns, as this can damage the hair more quickly
- Do not brush your head intensively, as this may cause the hair to pull out
- Do not use colouring or bleaching techniques that are too strong (too long exposure time, too strong oxidants, etc.), which would not be suitable for salon clients. The hair on our heads is natural and human, so it should be treated in the same way as a salon client.
- Never leave styling products (hairspray, etc.) on your head for several days.
You might also like
WHERE DOES YOUR HAIR COME FROM ?+
The natural, human hair in our professional mannequin heads must be treated with care so that every hairdresser can maintain its length, density and quality over time.